CDI - ITALY MARKETING & EVENT MANAGER
Accengage, the European #1 Push Notification Technology for Mobile Apps, Websites and Facebook Messenger, is looking for a talented full-time INTERNATIONAL EVENT MANAGER to join a team of 8 and help us accelerate our significant growth worldwide!
Accengage, that’s a well-established company ideally located at the very heart of Paris (near the Grand Opéra and “les Grands Boulevards”), with over 100 young and passionate employees working hard to develop and let the world know about the most advanced Push Notification Solution available on the market.
Our more than 400 happy customers (in 70 countries) use Accengage daily to communicate in a targeted, personalized and automated way with their mobile app users as well as web visitors on Desktops, Smartphones, Tablets and Smartwatches!
We work with: Disney, Zalando, Telecom Italia, Unieuro, Air France, Nestlé, L’ORÉAL, vente-privée.com, Privalia, Gruppo Mondadori, Luisa Via Roma, Le Monde, Europcar, BNP Paribas, KLM, eDarling, Trova Prezzi, Meetic, Danone, Privalia, Michelin, FlixBus, match.com, Cdiscount, Voyages-sncf, Unicef, etc.
We are looking for a new team member who will spend 70% of the time working on International Events (France, Germany, Italy, Spain…) and 30% of the time working on Marketing initiatives targeting Italy.
Responsibilities include (non-exhaustive list):
• Managing the participation of Accengage at Trade Shows, Conferences, Forums…
• Organizing Accengage events: conferences, meetings, summits…
• Creating Marketing & Communication materials: web pages, professional PowerPoint presentations, marketing emails, leaflets, ad units...
• Finding innovative ways to generate more and qualitative leads for our sales team
• Identifying and reporting on marketing opportunities
• Localization of some communication tools from English or French into Italian
• Market research and competitive analysis
• Community Management: writing / publishing posts, and managing online feedback
• Content Marketing: creating and distributing valuable content to improve brand awareness, attract /
retain prospects, and increase lead conversion
• Press Relations: drafting press releases, contacting the media, publications follow-up You will be working in close contact with our Sales Team, R&D, as well as the Accengage Graphic Designer on specific occasions.
• Bachelor / Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Digital Marketing
• You have a strong interest for innovation and technical products
• Personal skills: organized, rigorous, passionate, creative, pro-active, fast learner
• Native Italian mandatory. Operational French or English also required.
• Location: at the very heart of Paris, near the Grand Opera.