CDI - DACH MARKETING & INTERNATIONAL EVENT MANAGER
Accengage, the European #1 Push Notification Technology Mobile Apps, Websites and Facebook Messenger, is looking for a talented full-time Marketing Manager to join a team of 8 and help us accelerate our significant growth worldwide!
Accengage, that’s a well-established company ideally located at the very heart of Paris (near the Grand Opéra and “les Grands Boulevards”), with over 100 young and passionate employees working hard to develop and let the world know about the most advanced Push Notification Solution available on the market.
Our more than 400 happy customers (in 70 countries) use Accengage daily to communicate in a targeted, personalized and automated way with their mobile app users as well as web visitors on Desktops, Smartphones, Tablets and Smartwatches!
We work with: Zalando, Idealo, Air France-KLM, Nestlé, L’ORÉAL, DeutschlandCard, Rocket Internet, Disney, Axel Springer, Le Monde, Universal Music, Europcar, BNP Paribas, Conrad, eDarling, vente-privée.com, Century 21, Privalia, Club Med, Meetic, Danone, Michelin, Flixbus, match.com, Decathlon, Leroy Merlin, Cdiscount, Voyages-sncf, etc.
To learn more about us, please go to: www.accengage.com
We are looking for a new team member who will focus on all marketing initiatives dedicated to the German Market and be also responsible for the organization of all Accengage Events in France, Germany, Italy, Spain…
The Germany Marketing & International Event Manager will report to our Marketing Director.
Responsibilities include (non-exhaustive list):
• Market research and competitive analysis
• Identifying and reporting on marketing opportunities
• Finding innovative ways to generate more and qualitative leads for our sales team
• Managing the organization of all our physical events: Trade Shows, Conferences…
• Creating Marketing & Communication materials: web pages, professional PowerPoint presentations, marketing emails, leaflets, ad units...
• Localization of some communication tools from English or French into German
• Community Management: writing / publishing posts, and managing online feedback
• Content Marketing: creating and distributing valuable content to improve brand awareness, attract / retain prospects, and increase lead conversion
• Press Relations: drafting press releases, contacting the media, publications follow-up
You will be working in close contact with our Business Development Team, Sales Team, R&D, as well as the Accengage Graphic Designer on specific occasions.
• Bachelor / Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Digital Marketing
• You have a strong interest for innovation and technical products
• Personal skills: organized, rigorous, passionate, creative, pro-active, fast learner
• Native German mandatory. Operational French or English also required.
• Location: at the very heart of Paris, near the Grand Opera.
Feel like this is the job for you? Apply now!