INTERNATIONAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Accengage, the European #1 Push Notification Technology Mobile Apps, Websites and Facebook Messenger, is looking for a talented Marketing Intern to join a team of 8 and help us accelerate our significant growth worldwide!
Accengage, that’s a well-established company ideally located at the very heart of Paris (near the Grand Opéra and “les Grands Boulevards”), with over 100 young and passionate employees working hard to develop and let the world know about the most advanced Push Notification Solution available on the market.
Our more than 400 happy customers (in 70 countries) use Accengage daily to communicate in a targeted, personalized and automated way with their mobile app users as well as web visitors on Desktops, Smartphones, Tablets and Smartwatches!
We work with: Zalando, Air France-KLM, Nestlé, L’ORÉAL, vente-privée.com, Rocket Internet, Disney, Le Monde, Universal Music, Europcar, BNP Paribas, eDarling, Century 21, Club Med, Meetic, Danone, Privalia, Michelin, Flixbus, match.com, Decathlon, Leroy Merlin, Cdiscount, Voyages-sncf, Unieuro, etc.
To learn more about us, please go to: www.accengage.com
We are looking for an International Marketing Intern who will be fully integrated into the team and work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities (non-exhaustive list):
• Market research and competitive analysis
• Identifying and reporting on marketing opportunities
• Finding innovative ways to generate more and qualitative leads for our sales team
• Managing incoming leads: updating our database, transferring opportunities to our sales team, sending out documents, replying to prospects…
• Creating Marketing & Communication materials: web pages, professional PowerPoint presentations, leaflets, ad units...
• Managing all Marketing Emails sent out to prospects and customers via our Marketing Automation Solution
• Supporting the organization of international events: Trade Shows, Conferences and Webinars, Professional Training Sessions for customers and prospects…
• Community Management: writing / publishing posts, and managing online feedback
• Reporting of our KPIs: website traffic, leads conversion, advertisement performance...
• Bachelor / Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Digital Marketing
• You have a strong interest for innovation and new technologies
• Personal skills: organized, rigorous, passionate, creative, pro-active, fast learner
• Fluent English and operational French required. Native English is a major plus.
• Location: at the very heart of Paris, near the Grand Opera.
• Duration: 6 to 12 months. Start date: January 2018.
• Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org