CDI - DACH MOBILE EXPERTISE PROJECT MANAGER
ACCENGAGE is a leading, fast-growing, dynamic and innovative software company headquartered in Paris and specialized in Mobile Marketing.
We are the European Number 1 Push Notification technology for mobile applications, but also websites and chatbots. Thanks to our software, our clients can enhance the loyalty of their customers, by programing highly targeted, personalized and automated push notifications and messages.
With more than 300 prestigious clients in Germany (Rocket Internet, Zalando, Flixbus, eDarling, Conrad, Otto Group, Deutschlandcard…), and rest of the World (KLM, Disney, Nestlé, BNP Paribas, AXA, Vente Privée, Mediaset… - 95% of the French smartphone population has our software installed on their device!), ACCENGAGE is rapidly expanding over Europe and raised 10 million dollars from two venture companies.
In order to handle our growth in Germany and rest of Europe, we are currently seeking a Mobile Expertise Project Manager, who will be in charge of deploying new projects and onboarding new clients, as well as guiding, advising and managing a portfolio of clients.
The position is based in Germany (Berlin or Munich area) after a training and activity period of 6 months in Paris.
Working in the Expertise & Customer Project Team, you will assist, advise and guide our varied and prestigious International clients or prospects in deploying our Push Notification technology and making the most out of it, while also managing the relationships with these accounts.
You will therefore hold a multi-skilled position, acting as an Expert (non-technical) of our technology, a Project Manager, a Consultant and an Account Manager.
The main responsibilities are:
• Manage the integration projects of our solutions for our customers, and coordinate the client’s marketing and technical teams, as well as our internal teams (support, IT)
• Train our clients to the software and, as an expert, assist them in using our tools (answers to specific feasibility or evolution demands, sophisticated investigations…)
• Manage long-term relationships, and grow our clients’ accounts, by keeping them informed of all innovations and by identifying and seizing commercial opportunities (upsell or cross-sell)
• Be proactive, share insight and give advice for setting up efficient customer-loyalty campaigns, carrying out action plans and making recommendations
• Contribute to product development
• Contribute to answering Tender Requests (together with sales teams) and assist with pre-sales activity
• Handle internal and external reporting.
You will report to the Head of the Expertise Team (based in Paris), under the supervision of a Managing Director and Cofounder of Accengage.
• You hold a Degree/Masters in a relevant field: marketing, business, digital (technical studies can be an option but are not mandatory at all)
• You are Native / Bilingual in German. You speak fluently English and, ideally (but absolutely not mandatory), you are able to speak French at an operational level
• You have experience in working with demanding clients (Meetings, conference calls and client communications will be in German and English).
• You are passionate about the Internet, enthusiastic about technologies and have 1 to 3 years of experience in the field of Web Marketing (either in an agency, a digital software provider, or in the e-commerce sector)
• Previous experience in the Mobile or CRM / Relational Marketing sectors is an advantage
• You can proficiently use Microsoft Products (Office, PowerPoint, Excel)
• You are: proactive, well-organized, autonomous, imaginative with a business and marketing mentality and have good inter-personal skills.
• You seek the challenge of working for a rapidly growly start-up and the opportunity to work with professionals with a proven track record in the digital sector.