CDI - NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPER – GERMAN MARKET
ACCENGAGE is a leading, fast-growing, dynamic and innovative software company headquartered in Paris and specialized in Mobile Marketing.
We are the European Number 1 Push Notification technology for mobile applications, but also websites and chatbots. Thanks to our software, our clients can enhance the loyalty of their customers, by programing highly targeted, personalized and automated push notifications and messages.
With more than 300 prestigious clients in Germany (Rocket Internet, Zalando, Flixbus, eDarling, Conrad, Otto Group, Deutschlandcard…), and rest of the World (KLM, Disney, Nestlé, BNP Paribas, AXA, Vente Privée, Mediaset… - 95% of the French smartphone population has our software installed on their device!), ACCENGAGE is rapidly expanding over Europe and raised 10 million dollars from two venture companies.
In order to accelerate our business in Germany, we are currently seeking a Business Developer for the German market, who will be responsible of growing locally the German market and acquiring new customers.
The position is based in Germany (Dusseldorf area) after a training and activity period of 4 months in Paris.
As a Business Developer for Germany, you will represent Accengage on this market and will fully contribute to the German activity of Accengage on this region.
This will mean reaching Accengage New Business goals (signature of new contracts, revenue goals…) and will include:
• Identifying and developing prospects via direct prospection, cold calls, networking, and lead handling…
• Presenting Accengage software and solutions to prospect via online and physical meetings
• Offering and conducting product demos to prospects
• Negotiating and closing the contracts
• Conducting a good transition to the Project Management team who handles software deployment
• Participating in professional events such as trade shows
• Identifying new partners or distributors and closing partnership contracts.
• You are Native / Bilingual in German
• You speak fluently English and, preferably, you are able to speak French at an operational level
• You have a First-hand experience as a business developer (2 to 5 years), capable of hunting / opening new accounts (or similar activity) and want to pursue your career in that field
• You have evolved in the Software industry / or in the Digital world within an innovative Start-Up (ideally in marketing, CRM, mobile marketing...)
• You are autonomous, results-driven, organized, rigorous and passionate, with excellent interpersonal skills
• You are willing to take up the challenge of growing a new activity, and local office, in an agile and start-up environment
• You have an open mind, good leading skills and are able to evolve in a fast-moving environment
• You have a strong interest in innovation and technology.