Stage - MARKETING & COMMUNICATION INTERNSHIP - ITALIAN MARKET
|Contract type:||Internship (6 months)|
Accengage, the European #1 Push Notification Technology Mobile Apps, Websites and Facebook Messenger, is looking for a talented Marketing Intern to join a team of 8 and help us accelerate our significant growth worldwide!
Accengage, that’s a well-established company ideally located at the very heart of Paris (near the Grand Opéra and “les Grands Boulevards”), with over 100 young and passionate employees working hard to develop and let the world know about the most advanced Push Notification Solution available on the market.
Our more than 400 happy customers (in 70 countries) use Accengage daily to communicate in a targeted, personalized and automated way with their mobile app users as well as web visitors on Desktops, Smartphones, Tablets and Smartwatches!
We work with: Zalando, Air France-KLM, Nestlé, L’ORÉAL, vente-privée.com, Rocket Internet, Disney, Le Monde, Universal Music, Europcar, BNP Paribas, eDarling, Century 21, Club Med, Meetic, Danone, Privalia, Michelin, Flixbus, match.com, Decathlon, Leroy Merlin, Cdiscount, Voyages-sncf, Unieuro, etc.
To learn more about us, please go to: www.accengage.com
The Marketing & Communication Intern will focus on all Marketing actions targeting the Italian market, as well as support the Marketing team on International Marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities include (non-exhaustive list):
• Creating Marketing & Communication materials: web pages, professional PowerPoint presentations, marketing emails, leaflets, ad units...
• Finding innovative ways to generate more and qualitative leads for our Italian sales team
• Localization of communication tools from English or French into Italian
• Market research and competitive analysis
• Identifying and reporting on marketing opportunities
• Supporting the organization of international events: Trade Shows, Conferences and Webinars, Professional Training Sessions for customers and prospects…
• Community Management: writing / publishing posts, and managing online feedback • Content Marketing: creating and distributing valuable content to improve brand awareness, attract /
retain prospects, and increase lead conversion
• Press Relations: drafting press releases, contacting the media, publications follow-up
You will be working in close contact with our Sales Team as well as the Accengage Graphic Designer on specific occasions.
• Bachelor / Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Digital Marketing
• You have a strong interest for innovation and technical products
• Personal skills: organized, rigorous, passionate, creative, pro-active, fast learner
• Native Italian mandatory. Operational French and English also required.
• Location: at the very heart of Paris, near the Grand Opera.
• Duration: 6 months minimum. Start date: ASAP.
Feel like this is the job for you? Join us!