CDI - Java / Big Data Engineer
|Location:||Paris 2e (75)|
ACCENGAGE is a software company based in Paris and specializing in Mobile Marketing. We offer our customers an innovative solution that enables them to broadcast highly targeted, personalized and automated push notifications as well as in-app messages to mobile users.
The objective is to give publishers and advertisers all the necessary tools to monitor the value of their acquired customers, accelerate mobile engagement, and boost sales conversion.
Rapidly growing in France as abroad, ACCENGAGE is looking for new talents!
We are currently hiring a Scalability / Big Data Engineer to work within our R&D.
Within the R&D, you will be attached to the Web / Big Data Technical Team and will intervene on innovative projects using the Scrum methodology.
• Develop and maintain applications and Web servers
• Develop new features
• Develop customers and intern API
• Develop and optimize the data analysis
Many innovating and strategic projects are in hand using the most innovative technologies such as Java, NoSQL, MapReduce …
You will intervene on challenging and complex developments implying statistical aspects such as real time statistics, behavioral and predictive analysis on data counted in octets burst.
• You have a first experience in Web development
• Master degree in IT Engineering or equivalent
• Java / MapReduce /NoSQL / Hbase / Storm / Hadoop / Kafka…
• You’ve already worked on BigDated/LTE projects
• Experiment / knowledge in Cloud architectures
• You are passionate by new technologies
• You have excellent inter-personal skills and would like to work in an innovative environment within a young
• You are at ease with handling performance, interface and ergonomic related issues.
• You are dynamic, curious and eager to share your passion and expertise. Join us!
You are dynamic, curious and eager to share your passion and expertise. Join us!